Your shoreline is important not only to you but by the wildlife that shares it with you. Aquatic species depend on this area for growth, spawning, and evasion from predators. A healthy shoreline is aesthetically pleasing and ecologically minded. Ecolake provides customized shoreline management services to keep your landscape intact and beneficial to wildlife and aquatic organisms. We will work with you to create a unique natural looking shoreline with native plants to control erosion and keep your water flowing in the right direction.
Contact us today for professional shoreline management services in Boise, ID and surrounding areas
Aside from the home that could be in danger if your shoreline starts to drop off, other parts of your landscape and ecosystem could be in harm’s way. Major shoreline erosion could:
- Damage important terrestrial and aquatic habitats
- Wash away aesthetically pleasing and shoreline protecting vegetation
- Alter your hydrological homeostasis
- Danger of flooding your property
- Adversely affect your water quality